Wednesday 31 October 2018

the ups

friend was interested to know the "ups" from my ups & downs day.

"Had a little spin around to make my dress swirl.  Feedback from someone that she's in love with the crystals i gave her.
I took husband for breakfast...  had a good laugh at lunch.  Told the cook i appreciate her picking me out the well done bacon, & jay said she did good breakfast.  She was made up.  Had a nice chat with lifeboat guy.  Got loads of steps.  Remembered a password.  First choice has agreed to be a superuser for the system i admin.  Started the process in May & this is it finally closed. Managed to run into boss a couple of times & have painless discussions.  Had a fab brainstorming session with husband - he has his own set of markers that i love (work issue ones are naff), & i have my own whiteboard for me to write on.  He also showed me that i can turn my monitor through 90 degrees to go from landscape to portrait to make documents easier to read, & i had fun rotating the image on the screen...  & i got a signature painlessly." " met friend by microwave & had a little chat.  Left my dinner in the queue for the microwave & the person taking their food out put mine in & pressed start for me." Workmate refuses to believe husband keeps me locked in a cupboard, so I was telling her stories about how sweet he is. I put flowers through the till with his shopping so technically he's bought me flowers tonight :-) Workmate has agreed he'd like a quiet night out with no fuss & it looks like a few of us will be going for drinks with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment