Tuesday 2 October 2018

Happy

  • I made the right call today, & husband agrees,
    • we were discussing it leaving work so the young one has been educated
  • I made good progress with some documents, & one of them has moved a step further along the chain...
  • I got my 10k, walking to the shop
    • met neighbour for a quick chat & she gave me a hug
    • met a neighbour further down the road when I collected our parcels
  • left later than intended & still made it to work on time
  • husband got chips for us to share & they were really nice
  • signed up for the crystal course, remembered the discount code & to tell friend
    • have still got previous modules I signed up for, active 
    • got lesson 1 done, & am mostly through the assessment,
    • am happy to be studying again
  • little tubs arrived & are perfect for the diamond dotz 
  • have the job description printed for a friend
    • remembered to message it to another friend
  • am in a really good mood, think the healing grid is having a positive effect
  • workmate is in a different dept for a while, I think it's doing him good.

No comments:

Post a Comment