Wednesday 28 February 2018

safe & warm

  • I'm thankful I got to work safely, & so did my workmates that attempted the journey.
    • & that my boss was encouraging when I wanted to leave early
    • & I got home safe, & so did my workmates
  • It was dry & sunny when I went out to check the bunnies, & they're ok
    • I gave them fresh (unfrozen) water
    • am so glad I have spare bottles so I can just replace them without delay
    • went back out to check their bottles after dark, carrying fresh supplies.  Glad I checked - little one was straight for drinking the fresh (unfrozen) water. 
    • Have also given them a little pot of water, even if that freezes they can still lick it.
  • As cold & miserable as it is outside I have a warm cosy house, so thankful for that, & for heating & cosy clothes, & being dry & sheltered. 
  • Thankful for the conveniences that make it easy to get a hot drink & warm meal.
  • Remembered to ring my Granddad, he's doing well
  • Pre-emptively phoned an old friend, she was pleased I rang cos she was worried about my driving in the bad weather.
  • Had a lovely relaxing afternoon, & got the kitchen cleaned a little for husband's return
    • husband's due home tomorrow :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment