Tuesday 13 February 2018

little things

It's the little things.  I found lemon cheesecake in the co-op so that's what's in the fridge as a welcome home for husband.  I'm hoping lemon's his favourite.  I remembered that he likes fruity.

Neighbour came round with greens for the bunnies, she has them spoilt ;-)
& as we were chatting & I told her husband's away she's coming round for a cuppa on Thursday.  Gives me a little window to clean up slightly.   I mean to pretend I might clean up ;-)
Thankfully the people that know me know me well enough to know what I'm like.

It was dry again when I put the bunnies to bed.
The bins were emptied before I left for work so I got to pull them up to the gate (next door put the bins out (ours if we leave if the road side of the gate) & generally pull them in too).  Feels good to take a turn for a change.  & because it's half term I still got to work on time even though I left the house late.

No comments:

Post a Comment