Sunday 18 February 2018

the best

I had another really good day
  • husband is home & surprised  me with hot chocolate for breakfast
  • that meant I had smoothie in the café meeting friends (instead of their hot chocolate, which I don't really enjoy - the smoothie is way more enjoyable but hot chocolate is my go to drink)
  • had a lovely time with friends
    • remembered to say thank you to one who'd helped me
    • remembered to return books I'd borrowed, & borrowed another one
  • had a lovely time chilling on the sofa with husband
  • he's leaving from work tomorrow so I get my morning cuddle with him (rather than him leaving at stupid o'clock)
  • had a cuppa & catch-up with neighbours while husband fixed their pc.
    • husband's so awesome, so competent
  • still enjoying the book a friend recommended
    • have been reading it most of the weekend, I love being so engrossed
    • it makes so much sense to me, explains things clearly & I'm finding it really helpful
    • am enjoying discussing ideas from the book with her
    • managed to put it down to meet friends
  • am feeling very thankful for my friends
  • (see above) am feeling blessed & well supported by the people around me, people take good care of me when I've needed it
  • I've remembered to show appreciation to husband, he's obliging & it's important he knows I don't take him forgranted (but I'd love another glass of hot chocolate 💝)
  • My 5 things a day don't need to be 5 things
I'm thankful that I enjoy fruit, & that I remembered to eat it.  Because I eat it my way (peeling everything, de-sacking oranges) it takes me ages & is messy, so I do it watching tv (so I don't resent the time), & husband watches tv with me because that's how I like to watch tv.  Am glad I remembered fruit at the end of dinner & then he watched another show with me so I had time for my fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment