Thursday 8 February 2018

Friends & entertainment

Husband is home!!  I love husband being home.
Yesterday I was dancing with someone who isn't husband. Lucky coincidence that both our partners were away the same week.  It was good that I got to go dancing while husband was away, & I came straight home & mapped out the dance so we'll be able to run through it together & won't be behind for the next class.  I noticed my shoulder tense a few times & managed to drop it / relax it.  & my wrist was good, the angle must've been different.
& because husband wasn't there I stayed back for a while chatting to some of the others.  It's a social dance class afterall.

I arrived at work at the same time as a couple of workmates so we all walked in together (both days) which was fun.  One of them I hardly ever speak to, our paths don't really cross.  Oooh look at all these lucky coincidences.  & tonight we had a multi-department walk out, husband & I & workmate walked out together.  I love that too :-)  We used to have analyst walk outs back when I was an analyst, occasionally we'd all manage to walk out together.  I love the camaraderie we have.

& there was soup in the canteen today as I fancied soup, it was nice.  Lunch has been a good laugh this week.  I do enjoy the lunchtime laugh, & appreciate that we have a strong lunch culture in the departments (that I'm not part of anymore but I'm keeping them as my lunch buddies!)

There was a Netflix series I told husband I was interested in watching so he's been saving it to watch with me 💖.  Husband is the most fantastic person I've ever met.  I'm so glad he's home safe.

Blessed at home, at work, health, & friends & family. Feeling very thankful indeed 😀




No comments:

Post a Comment