Tuesday 27 February 2018

a day of bounce

Big bunny was merely teasing me this morning & soon settled down to munching when she thought I wasn't looking.
Running late in the snow is fine, I made it safely to work.  I knew I was going to be late when I chose to stealth watch big bunny. No-one minds that I was late.
Left sharpish in a snow flurry for a safe trip home, nothing snow-wise at home so a dry walk to the shop for a treat for the bunnies.  They are definitely both eating.

Had a fab day, a positive chat with my boss.  A fun lunch out with a workmate, & the promise of making it regular.  It does us both good.  Reasonable progress on my project.  I closed a chore of a document - yay!!  Hopefully close another one tomorrow.

A decent little chat with lifeboat guy to catch up with what he's at.  He's ok, happy & entertained out of work.  Actually a couple of decent chats with people today.  A good day :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment