Friday 16 February 2018

Perspective

  1. Husband is only away one day next week, & I've booked an entire day with him at work so I don't feel bottom of the work priority list anymore.  I probably never was it's just there's so much else on for him.  He spends plenty of time talking about work with me at home. I've always told him about my day, & done my thinking out loud to him.  I think things through by talking about them, & husband & friends have always listened or pretended to listen.
  2. Friends indulge me in my endless thinking out loud or texting / messaging.  & they still want to spend time with me!
  3. Boss has started 2 of our 3 meetings with an invitation to explain my tracker to him.  This is absolutely a "here's your chance to get excited about it - come on then, I'm interested". I'm glad I realised that.  I enjoyed putting that tracker together, & I'm finding it so useful for keeping track of things.  Pleased with myself.
  4. Husband's home. & I get to take last minute holidays to spend with him. Had a lovely relaxing afternoon with him to ease the weekend in.
  5. I'm in  good mood & have a better perspective on things now.

No comments:

Post a Comment