Thursday 1 March 2018

safe & warm

Listening to the storm, glad to be inside.
The roads were clearer & emptier today, driving was easier.
Husband's on his way home having managed to get a seat on a train & leave the South.
I made progress on my report, thinking time yesterday so it all fell into place today, & I have stage 1 of my project complete.
Stage 2 might require some revision of stage 1, I will be wiser for the next cycle.
I cancelled at meeting so got my best focus time back which really helped me crack on with that.
The meeting is rearranged for a time when I'll be better prepared for it.
I phoned the cook at work to check breakfast was on, & it was so she put aside the well done bacon for me.  Because breakfast was served all day I even had a bonus sausage at lunch.
I was wondering whether to speak to someone at their desk today, they saw me dithering by the door (far enough away to not be hovering) & smiled so I went over & we had a really good chat.

No comments:

Post a Comment