Saturday 17 February 2018

Relaxing

  • I've had a lovely relaxing day with husband.  He's been playing pc games all day and still managing to talk to me.  We've had a brainstorm about work, & I have ideas for how to track / measure the next stage of my project now.
  • I've done plenty of reading & colouring & done some exercise & some yoga. & I've realised it's been a while since my neck's been sore which suggests I'm more relaxed in my shoulders / body as well as my mood.
  • Mate recommended a book to me, & I've been really enjoying it.  it's one of these personality type / tendency ones & it makes so much sense!  I love reading, I love the indulgent feel to spending the time on something I enjoy that's just for me.
  • I managed to sort through some papers into file / shred / recycle piles.  There's just the filing to do.  & now I've decided to define it as organising rather than tidying I'm finding I can motivate myself to do it far more easily.
  • I've spent a lot of time around husband today, it's so good having him around again, & he's around for most of the week.


No comments:

Post a Comment