Wednesday 14 February 2018

a hug & a laugh

I am surrounded by good people.  People who will take 5 minutes to follow me somewhere quiet & give me the hug I need.  & know not to ask too many question, yet ask the important ones.  The "what can I do?"  "what do you need?" type questions.

I had a good laugh today.  We quite often do.  Lunch is the social highlight of the day.  Especially now I'm not part of a team.  It's good that I've figured out that I'm a little lost not being part of a team anymore.  I can work to fix that.  I need to be part of a new team.  I can start building allies.

I also have some ideas for how to move forward with my project.  & how I can start to organise.  I had a play with excel & have some structure to part 2.  Already, before I need it.  Pre-emptive I am :-)
All goes to showing the boss he made a good choice putting me in the role, & that I'm capable & in control.

Exercise class was cancelled which I'm secretly relieved about & so friend & I went for dinner & had a good laugh.  Talking to her about work reminded me of loads of things I enjoy about being there.

It was a good day,  & I have plans with a friend tomorrow & then husband's home!! 💖

No comments:

Post a Comment