Thursday 22 June 2023

Work

Thankful I thought of workmate and he was able to help and provide another contact.  That my boss is tolerant and calm and doesn't make a big deal of mistakes.  That I've already told him it's going badly and I'm not scared/ anxious about it.

I'm in a team and there are people I can go to for help.  I like being in a team and not being alone / isolated at work.  That I can see how I benefit from this job and environment, that outweighs the frustrations I have.

A chance to practice being calm and resilient.  Glad I stepped away from the work when I did and also that I managed to get everything so far signed off.

Husband heated my leftovers for me while I was at Pilates, and I enjoyed the session.  It was hard work but enjoyable.  Glad I made the effort to go. 

Last day tomorrow for 3 weeks and I can step away and not let today's mistakes bother me during my holiday.

Looked into one of the boxes I was going to take for my brother and most of it can go to the charity shop instead and save me the bother.  I'll also go back through the glasses and crockery after tye uoliday and am betting I'll be able to part with some of i

That I've got a job I like and am happy with the wages and conditions.  Am feeling blessed.

Husband's going to be at work tomorrow and won't be looking for a lift til after pilates.  The Friday afternoon session is my favourite.  He's angled the lounge lights so they won't be in eyes for future sessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment