Saturday 10 June 2023

Content

Thankful for having set the alarm and almost being ready on time.  For having friends to go out with, & not having to drive. That it was dry while we were at the gardens and we timed the cafe trip well. That we got rain after so hopefully the plants are happy.

The guttering is fixed and the shed gutters makes a big difference.

For the journey that led me to crystals and reiki, for the self treatments.

For the library and ecollection, nd enjoying the book i'm currently on.

Have another outing arranged for tomorrow and one for next week.  

Enjoying the knitting, glad I got the wool and the ability to learn new things, and time enough to indulge in things I enjoy.

That I have plenty of storage space so can keep loads of hobby items around so I can pick them up and put them down again.

The ability to abandon projects that aren't enjoyable, not feeling obliged to waste time on things I'm not enjoying or getting any benefit from.

Friend phoned and I've told her about my UK trip.  Also another friend is going to see about taking time off to spend with me.

Remembered all my antibiotics today.  For easy access to healthcare and medicine.   Including the menopause clinic, GP, dentist.

No comments:

Post a Comment