Tuesday 6 June 2023

Work

The work I put in last week earned me the honour of the boss regarding me as "most familiar with the software" and 2 days at off site training and a day off to compensate.  This is good because it gets me out of the last minute panic that'll no doubt be occurring the rest of the week. 

Organised my time off and have the ferry booked and stays with friends organised.

Am excited about the holiday, relieved because I've so unmotivated it's reassuring to know i can get myself organised. 

Got the car service booked for the day I want.

Counselling was useful.  Am glad I stopped the previous one and found this one.

The patches will last til my review and I have enough medication to see my through my UK trip.

My gum isn't sore which is also a relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment