Monday 19 June 2023

19th June

 Glad to take a half day, that I got up early enough to fit the hours in.

That there was plenty to do and I managed to get ot all done.
Arrived in nice time.  And got parked OK.

Big gap in traffic for me to pull out onto main road.

Found M&S food ok,  they had a well signposted toilet.  The samosa snack I got was yummy.  

Saw friend was ringing and answered phone so we had a pleasant walk and catch up.

Enjoyed cake with husband.  Glad I resisted hot chocolate earlier, tea lasted longer and I saved the calories for cake.  

Found a lovely pendant, will get it if it's still there next time I go.

Friend sent on the new meetup group, looks like somewhere I can consider hosting the walks when I give this group up. 

Glad I took a coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment