Sunday 4 June 2023

Woods

Thankful I made it on time, & the others were deep in chat.  That I managed to get them to slow down for me, & it was shaded and cool in the woods.

That the van was there and I got water and ice-cream.  Also eaten fairly well today apart from a a slab of cake.

Husband played the new game with me, it's OK.  Enjoyed sleeving the cards.

Am getting used to the cherries in the berries mix and they're OK.

Remembered to modify the booking for next weekend.  

The workshop was fun, someone else turned up and someone else is interested.  Looking forward to the pyramid one next month.

Can set a reminder on the phone for the patches so I'm not relying on the calendar.   Will get me through to the follow-up appointment. 

Glad tomorrow is bank holiday so I get an extra rest day.

No comments:

Post a Comment