Friday 2 June 2023

Project

After deciding at counselling that I need a project at work, today I found one.  Pleased I discovered the procedure before it was handed to us.  That I've found another flaw in the system and will have it all ready to share next week.  

That my computer account is back and everything looks to be as it should.

Lunch was fun, I like the other half of the team.  Glad they're there.  Also that I got a good desk, & the freedom to work onsite or remotely.

That I'd set an alarm for pilates and so remembered. Host saw me arrive and it was the usual chill session.  She's going to move it later so I can attend more often.  We had a nice chat after the class and she has a couple of friends who'll join the workshop.

Have made the cake and have time to make more tomorrow if it doesn't work out.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment