Tuesday 20 June 2023

Support

Thankful friend invited me for a walk  yesterday.  That I had a pleasant afternoon in the cafe waiting for husband and I mostly escaped the rain.

That I survived the meeting, & standing meant I could duck out for the loo.  Having my bottle with me meant I could refill it at the water point on my way back into the lab.

For the chocolate bar I treated myself to yesterday that I scoffed down today.  For having those few mins to light a candle and incense and get settled for counselling.

That a contact made the effort to say hello and catchup.  I also escaped unharrassed.  

That I have friends to chat with and I enjoy chatting with them.  That a few contacts I've decided I'm enjoying not being in contact with have gone quiet. 

Husband got a taxi home while I was at counselling and sorted dinner out.  That he is patient and tolerant and doesn't treat me the way I would.

That counselling is useful for exploring my reactions and I'm back to seeing its value.  And now I'm ready to join the D&I group.  I have plenty of time to reach out to that contact and have a conversation.

I was safely inside for the thunder storm and am enjoying the cooler weather.  I found my UK money and have it packed along with my medication and passport.

That my time is mostly my own and I can lie in my nook and read.  Nearly have book finished and I've been enjoying it.

Remembered to cancel payment for the weeks I won't be at counselling.  

No comments:

Post a Comment