Tuesday 22 June 2021

Work & play

Thankful we had a laugh at work, & that my document is nearly finished.  That printing out my test data helped me refine the report.

That husband had dinner ready for me getting home from work, & I made it to therapy on time.
That it's getting better, now that I am getting more used to her.  That the session helped me realise / remember that I'm excited about getting a new house.

That we got to sit outside, the weather was nice enough & there were seats together for us.  That it's pleasanter for chatting out there. & we got our walk afterwards.

That I got a short lie-in reading my book under husband's arm.  & that he rolled over when I was thinking of getting up.  That I got the training out of the way today.

That I've found a springboard course that's feasible, Jan start (for a year) so I'll know how things are at work, & if I'm capable of it by then.  That there's no rush for me to make any decisions.

The tiger cross stitch is coming along nicely.

I have new books arriving tomorrow!  & husband will be home all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment