Monday 7 June 2021

long weekend

Thankful that I got the jab and am ok so far, also that it's the Pfizer one so the next one is in a month (rather than in 3 months).  That I'm hopeful of getting across to England soon.

That I got to the woods and had the energy to get all the way round without a rest, and that I had time for a chat with friend.  That the vaccine centre was fine, cool enough, & I got a seat.  That I finished my book 

That I managed to get back on track with the tiger, that I managed to snip stitches without damaging the aida.  That I found a simpler piece as a bookmark so that's arriving soon.

That husband's brother arrived safely at the house at a reasonable time & got the key from neighbour alright.  That I heard mention of "blue bag" & managed to intercept the conversation.  Also that I got to remember brother-in-law about the front door before any incident with him locking himself out.

That I saw some resistance bands on offer so I have them coming for Pilates.  Thankful for that being on zoom & me still having the option to attend.

No comments:

Post a Comment