Friday 4 June 2021

Laugh

Thankful I did my bit yesterday, & that someone was able to help me out today.  That my part has been done, & it can't come back on me.

That we had a good laugh at the team meeting, & have discovered fun emoji.  I've even found the fingers crossed (courtesy of a team mate).  & that one of my team mates was still around later on and was able to check something for me.

That I put down boundaries & kept the boss informed about unrealistic work requests & he's agreed a more appropriate deadline.  That I had a pleasant chat with another colleague, & we're good, just mutually frustrated with the other dept.  Glad I asked, & that I hadn't offended her.   Also glad that I don't have to deal with them directly, & the boss sees his job as facilitating his.

That I suggested to friend she collects the cans so I don't need to drop them off.

That there are plenty of volunteers and so I've had a quiet shift




No comments:

Post a Comment