Wednesday 23 June 2021

Day off

Thankful for my day off, that it doesn't matter than I didn't sleep well.
That I took care of the thing I needed to & went back to bed.  That although I was tempted to dial in to the team meeting, I resisted.
That I finished the audio book I was listening too, & the bookmark I've been doing for a friend.

That I went to the woods & it stopped raining while I was there.  That I had a pleasant walk & got all the way round without stopping for a rest.  Remembering that helps me gauge that I'm doing better than I was, & I'm getting my energy back.

That I managed to log in the preference page & go active again as a reader.

That I found the needle I lost in the bed, before husband found out.
That I reminded him about the left over chicken early enough that he hadn't ordered anything for dinner.

That I like my team mates & boss, & that I have a job.  That urgent is a level removed from the pressures at previous jobs, & I am enjoying the more laid back approach.  That I was able to convince myself not to be annoyed / upset about something 

No comments:

Post a Comment