Friday 25 June 2021

Hobbies

Thankful we went for a walk early, so we got one in.
That I had a slow, easy day, and finished with successfully fixing someone's problem.

That I'm enjoying my cross stitch, & it's an easy low energy activity, that I can do lying down.  That I'm enjoying the Reiki symbols.  Access to library books & kindle books, & that I have real books too.  For online shopping.

That boss is getting my contract sorted, & is happy with my 4 day week, & there's provision for 5 days too.

That I remembered friend's etsy shop for sending cards, & have a couple of platforms for advertising for her (eg Facebook & blogs).  Here's the link if anyone's interested Tatting Lace Crafts by TattingLaceCrafts on Etsy  & that I've resisted downloadable tarot decks.


No comments:

Post a Comment