Sunday 13 June 2021

Relaxing

Thankful that I have husband here for company & to look after me, & to help out.  We changed the bedding, & it all dried quickly out on the line.

That I have finally cleared the side of the bed & wheeled the drawers down there.

That mentee replied & it sounds like she's dropping out, glad I emailed.  Also that I've sent my coach the convo as a suggested review.

That I've had a pleasant day stitching, & relaxing. That the room is cool enough to be in.  That I wasn't volunteering today in the heat.  That I was only one stitch wrong and it was the last one so was easy to rectify.

Spoke to friend & she is ok, amenable to making some lifestyle changes, & pleased to talk with me. & that I spoke to my mum & she seems ok today too.  Have given her more advice on what to do, hopefully can get her back using the pc.

No comments:

Post a Comment