Wednesday 9 June 2021

Driving

Thankful for being able to drive, having a car, & fuel & insurance etc.  For my Wednesdays off so I can just jump in the car and explore.

That the yellow tower was still there, & it's fluorite, & mine now.  & that she'd restocked so I have 6 more selenite spheres.  That it was nice weather & we sat out having a chat & she appreciated the grid designs I'd done.

That the car I met on the single track road pulled into a passing place for me, & that the tractor I was behind pulled off.

That I had a UK stamp left, & remembered to post my Father's day card.

That I made Pilates, & dinner arrived after it had finished so I got to do the whole session.  It was fun, & I had a good chat with teacher, & I can do those exercises myself.

That I was home & had reception when my dad was texting, & that other friend got the key back ok.  That I managed to phone her, & had the volume on so heard the agency when they rang, & they can sort out my Wednesdays off ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment