Monday 28 June 2021

Speaking up

Thankful that mentor buddy took the time to listen to me today, & that he's offered to cover for me so I can work remotely & go to my parents.  That he suggested it, & recommended I ask the boss, & doesn't think it'll be an issue.

That I had a decent chat with other team mates too, & signed the card.  

It was useful being on site to be available to some of the analysts, & sorted out a couple of easy issues, & showed the manager role what to do.  I also know some extra updates to make to my document.  & I found my calm & the day went well.  That my bit got done today so I'm not needed for the rest of the week. 

A fortuitous meeting in the corridor with the manager I had a few comments for.  Glad she found the time to speak to me.

Thankful that we have ice-cream, & a variety of portion sizes.  That I soon cooled down when I got home.

That I got feedback from volunteering, & plenty of encouragement.  That she appreciates me speaking up.

No comments:

Post a Comment