Friday 11 June 2021

Volunteering

Thankful for feedback from a previous session, person is doing much better.  Am glad, & also relieved because I had 2 simultaneously.

That I was calm through tonight's convo.  And that we had fun in the chat.  That the transfer disengaged so I'm not showing the previous vol up.

That I got to work in time for breakfast, & that I survived the day.  That I did my bit, & remembered enough about the process to talk someone else through it - glad I stayed to help.  And that it's over for another quarter.

That I took the time to finish my review properly, & everything's in order.  That I went down to see someone else & together we figured out his issue.  Now I have something to share with mentor buddy.

That the meeting I had with office mate was taken off-line & resolved before anyone else logged in, better than sitting opposite each other on headsets, & a useful reminder to go home before the afternoon's meeting.

That I remembered my contacts form, & remembered to remind team mate.

No comments:

Post a Comment