Sunday 22 May 2022

woods & flowers

Fortunate to have woods nearby & that they have a miraculous effect on me.   That I got onto the swings when they were empty & the shower soon blew over & I got a pleasant walk around.  

Thankful to friend for identifying flowers for me, & to chat with.  We keep each other entertained.  & having seen flowers at the woods I then called into the sensory gardens on the way home.  The guy there would have let me in free since it was late in the day (& told me not to rush cos he was staying past closing).  He saw me pick up the tourist trail guide when I left & we started talking about places - he recommended the fort that the woman sat next to me at the lunch event had.

That I'm enjoying my book.  For belonging to the library & free interlibrary loans here.  For the variety of books available (including the borrowers - written in the 60s!).  That I love reading & have loads of free time to indulge my hobbies.


No comments:

Post a Comment