Saturday 14 May 2022

Hobbies

Thankful I've perked up, that the chakra wand turned out really nicely,  Glad I got the wire the other day, & that I have the chips & selenite bars.

That I finally got my coursework finished & sent, & had a nice few messages with friends today (ones that I don't often speak to).

That we checked out where the house is & it looks fine, & was quiet.  That the carpark was fairly empty & husband got what he needed.

We managed to get the duvets swapped over, & the old one into the new one's packaging so hopefully it'll fit in the bin.  & the bedding is changed, I love fresh bedding, glad husband helps with the duvet cover. 

That I've got the hang of the star stitch now, & have a decent collection of squares to hand over on Friday.

I finally wrote the envelope for the nursing home letter & it's ready to post, & I've got a letter written to a friend too, plenty of time to get to the post office.

It was dry enough for me to mow a bit more lawn, & I got it done before it rained.

No comments:

Post a Comment