Sunday 8 May 2022

Friends & resources

Thankful for the workshops being on zoom so I can attend them, & that we keep having ideas for more.  That host says he'll make sure the ones I'm interested on will be put on when I can attend.  For the reminder of all the resources / toolkit I have, & that I know how to use them.

For husband doing the cooking, & ensuring we eat well, & he got the cake out early for dinner so it was defrosted a little when we were ready to eat it.

That I found the answers for the coursework & am in the process of typing them up, & that there's no time limit on the course.  Also that I am so nearly done & have the hope that I'll pass.

Watched a show a friend recommended & it's ok, glad I stuck with it through the boring start.

That I have a desk at work tomorrow, & am packed ready to go, also remembered to make breakfast ready for tomorrow, & a spoon in my bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment