Thursday 19 May 2022

Friends

Thankful that I was in good time for my appointment & fitted in a trip to the library.  The book is bigger than expected though during the wait at the dentist I finished the one I was reading.  The audiobook I currently have out is fascinating - I love learning.  & bits of it remind me of other books (that I can remember) so I am relieved that my memory still works.

A friend was supportive as usual today & really cheered me up over a problematic work situation.  & another work mate that I was explaining a process to is really appreciative.  There have been plenty enough examples of me explaining things well to people to counteract an on-going bad experience.

That as I was thinking I would like cheesey garlic bread husband said he wanted a kebab.  

I got a bit more of the grass mowed & into the compost.

Remembered to hang husband's washing, that mine was dry to allow that.

There was a spare desk so when I went to collect husband from work I was able to sit for a while & finish off my document corrections.  That one of the friendliest of the downstairs crowd held the door open for me & helped me find the document.

That I got a lovely message of one of the volunteer centre staff & a look forward to seeing you tomorrow from her.  Taking a half day today but working most of the day gives me time for a long lunch at the event.

That I got the square finished on the big (plain metal) hook so now my finger can recover as I use a cushion hook.  Glad I discussed it with a friend when I was buying them & went with her recommendation.

No comments:

Post a Comment