Thursday 5 May 2022

& Relax

Thankful for snuggling with husband this morning.  For the freedom to get up & start work whenever I want 

& for the boss popping into the team meeting for a few mins & answering my questions.  That I'm in a good team, & I had a nice chat with mentor buddy for the first time in ages.

Helping someone out reminded me of something I'd forgotten in my own documents - glad to have taken care of that now.

For the freedom to leave early too, & that we had a pleasant drive out to the viewing.  That we have a delightfully calm, drama-free life.  And we're well aligned on important things.

That I managed to offer some comfort to a friend & created a grid for her.  And shrug off my annoyance.

Husband brought me hot chocolate, & I'm enjoying the scents of the wax melts friend gave me.

That I have a friend I speak to every day, & I enjoy chatting with.  Thanks :) 

That we live somewhere safe & quiet, & it's bedtime.  For having a safe, private place to live, & thrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment