Wednesday 4 May 2022

Friends

Thankful that I got to rest this morning, & am enjoying the book I'm reading.  Thankful for books & the library, & that I can read.

That I took my cards & did the reading for friend, & she was very happy. Very glad they were positive cards.  That I spent the afternoon is good company, & the workshops & art classes are starting up again.  Also that I got the crystals I was after, & remembered to get soap.  & I came away with a box of wax melts.

That I organised the viewing & am quite excited about the house.  The woman remembered me from booking the last viewing.

I got home before husband messaged, & the traffic wasn't bad so we got KFC for dinner.  Love husband, & how he takes care of me.

It was dry enough to mow the lawn & I got the front done, & the compost bin is full now.  By the weekend it'll've gone down enough for me to start on the back.

The dandelions are mostly clocks now so I don't need to honour no mow May, husband wasn't happy about that anyway.

Remembered to text & phone my mum, & the card had already arrived.

No comments:

Post a Comment