Friday 20 May 2022

Calm

Thankful to be invited out at lunch, & that I went.  Brave enough to ask for hot chocolate & got one, also there was some food left & it was ok.  That the people who came after were good company & got sat with me & I enjoyed the chat.  Also glad I pointed out the letter or it would've been lost in the squares.

That I got to speak to my boss today.  Everything is generally ok when I speak to him, calm & acceptable.  He knows I work hard & am good at my job.  My other issue got easily and simply sorted too.  Pretty much got all my questions answered.

Had a good chat with team mates too, & got brownie points for taking care of an urgent (last minute) task.  Glad I didn't upload my document because it wasn't finished.

For a lie-in this morning, & reading in bed.  Am loving the borrowers, fiction makes a nice change.

That I took husband to the supermarket & the queues were down by the time we were finished.

Made a flower square which I'm pleased with too, & a couple of people are coming with me to the walk so there'll be some good company.

No comments:

Post a Comment