Tuesday 31 May 2022

Hope

Thankful I got to have a word with my boss while the office was empty, & that he was free later on when I needed help.  & that I made a couple of decisions.

That the project moved on & am happy to be productive.  That the boss has ruled that we will follow the instructions as told & that was a good meeting too, & I enjoyed chatting with lab friend.

& that we have a plan to get the project back on track.

Husband automatically made me hot chocolate again :)

Is likely I will get tomorrow off, & even if I don't, I know the boss did his best to accommodate me. 

That I got my library books returned & new ones collected, & there wasn't a fine.  Even though I was nearly twice as long as I thought I'd be, I still got home before the food.


No comments:

Post a Comment