Saturday 1 February 2020

Thanks

Thankful to the friend who called round on Thursday, & the friends I chatted with on Friday.  That I have friends to message or visit / meet up with.  Thankful for the things that make these possible, phones, internet, signal, money...  That I have plans for when he's away, & people available during the day.
Thankful husband is home & how sweet he is, & the effort he goes for me.
Thankful the weather was dry for our little walk, I got my 10k steps easily cos of walkies with husband.  Got a necklace posted & am feeling pleased with myself.

Thankful to be in a much better mood, to have energy & fun.  To be eating meals.
Found some lovely things in the crystal fair and was relatively well controlled.  Husband gave me money so I had enough for lunch, & they take cards.


No comments:

Post a Comment