Tuesday 25 February 2020

Talking

Thankful I made it to work, that I have the luxury of not worrying about being late, & of missing the traffic.  Of breakfast & roads, & the car, & of getting a parking space in the near car park.
Of friends to chat with when I get to work, & of headphones & being able to crack on with stuff.
Of helpful & friendly people. Of friends being available.

Of being able to nap, having the ability to take time off work, the luxury of giving up the job.  Of it being dry & fine for my walk, & of arriving in time.  A few minutes to myself to relax, & of the bus home in the rain.
For plasters & shoes & clothes, of warm & food & shelter.

That the counselling was ok, I like the counsellor.  That I know what to talk about next time, & laid the ground work.

No comments:

Post a Comment