Saturday 8 February 2020

Hobbies

Thankful of good news to share, & that a secret can finally be released.
That husband made me bacon for breakfast & we had a walk to the shops while the weather was still ok.
Thankful for time & space, for being able to spread stuff across the room as I reminisce.  For friends to share my findings with.
For the bunny coming over to have a sniff as I sit out with her, that it was dry & I'm enjoying my book.
For health, & a home, & family & friends.  For exciting times ahead.  For husband booking us a weekend away, for savings to pay for things.
That I am enjoying my latest knitting project & when the stitches fell off the needles I managed to save them & not lose any progress.  That it's finally the right width & I can sit & knit away.
That I can see progress in clearing spaces & am feeling good about it.
That I'm in a good mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment