Tuesday 4 February 2020

Libraries

Very thankful that a car let us out onto the dual carriageway, that I found my way to & from friend's house ok.  That I got home safely in the dark.  That bunny is ok & eating well, she demolished the cauli & the cabbage.
Thankful friend is up to gentle walks, & he showed me the library, that I am entertaining myself by getting books out.  That I made myself tea & remembered to use the left overs.  That all is well is Nikland.
That talking with friend has reminded me how much progress I've made on a project that's stalled because I couldn't see progress, & now I can restart it - happy.
Also thankful someone else has asked me for advice & I've been able to be there for her. Plus I got to spatter wise words into conversation with friend.  & I found a few things to declutter today.  Husband got me a lovely new diary & I know how to use it.

Thankful I remembered my tablet too.

No comments:

Post a Comment