Thursday 20 February 2020

Available

Am thankful that I went back to work, & that it's reminding me that I'm glad to be leaving.
Glad that it's been ok, and I've been ticking over.
Glad that husband's taken holiday to match mine so I don't need to be driving him, & can still enjoy bonus time with him.
Thankful for friends, for being able to chat & get support.

Thankful I arrived on time to my tarot class, & that it was fun, that I got parked on the road (rather than round in the car park), & that it went well.  Remembering the schedules was a good idea, & they liked the content & the practice.

Thankful I can read, & question, & have plenty of hobbies that I enjoy.
That I did the dye test & dyed my hair for going back to work.  That I feel much better in general now. That husband is so supportive, & I have good people.

Also thankful I was kept off the advertising for the tarot class.  & that I remembered everything I wanted to take.

No comments:

Post a Comment