Monday 2 September 2019

Support

Thankful that I went to speak to the boss, & that there was no-one around.  He was gentle & concerned, & made it easy.
I remembered in my meeting with HR to mention some of the things that would have been useful to bring up in the drop-in that I missed, that I had the opportunity to bring them up, & that I'm known as the kind of person who usually makes the most of such opportunities, so
Thankful for friends to chat with. For the beach being close, & that husband came to that one so I could get the best fishcake.  They do the best fishcakes, & even when I got it home it was still crisp & lovely.
Even though I feel a bit yucky from the tablets I'm still managing to eat, & a reasonable amount.
Thankful for my friends & for their gentle concern,
& that my lovely cosy bed is waiting for me,
goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment