Wednesday 25 September 2019

Beach

Am thankful the beach is near, that I got to sit out there, that I find it so soothing.  & that it's clear of rubbish.  Also thankful it stopped raining while I was there, & I braved going bare foot on the sand.  Also that the sand was easy to dislodge from my trainers so my car is relatively unaffected 😆 & that the book I'm reading is small enough to fit in a hoodie pocket.

Thankful for my friends, a couple of hugs tonight, & left relatively alone.  Snacks at crystal club were fingers of fudge.  Love them, haven't had one in years, so thankful for a nice treat.  Also there was tea there that I like.

& that friend has good news about the baby & her is about to get much easier.  That bunnies are happy & well & friend's pet has perked up.

Thankful for paid sick leave & breathing space.  For friends that keep in touch. For husband & the care I receive.


No comments:

Post a Comment