Thursday 19 September 2019

Jiggly

Thankful for my word a day book, a present from a friend.  & that I enjoy words & have favourite words.
Thankful for my friends, & the people I can turn to, support, friendship, care.

Thankful I got to the doctors in good time & they were on time, that I had a reasonable conversation with the doctor & resisted getting my dose increased.  Thankful that I didn't have to explain too much & my issues are obvious, plus he seemed to remember me from the other week.

Thankful I remembered one of my friends is off & we have plans for tomorrow, that my boss replied to my text & everything's taken care of.  Thankful I walked past the shop that sells crystals, & popped my head in.  Got a lovely thumb stone, & a selenite tower, & the stones I was actually after.  Now to order a colour changing base for it, thankful I have an amazon voucher to spend :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment