Thursday 26 September 2019

Energy

Thankful for being able to lie in, for alarms & for taxis, & money.  Phones, & wifi, computers & tv.
Thankful it stopped raining when I went out to the bunnies, & I came away unscathed from chopping the bramble.  Also thankful the people behind took care of it their side of the fence.
Thankful I got some energy back, I am cheered up.  I found a new app to investigate - hopeful for it's mood tracker.
Thankful I remembered to take my tablet before it's too late, & that I found some cool stuff while tidying up, & also some stuff to part with.
Thankful I moved my coats before they were spoiled, & I finally got to wear a newish coat & really like it.  Thankful for old favourites too.
Thankful swapped the meat I didn't like for his, & he gave me his Yorkshire.
& thankful it's finally late enough to count as bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment