Sunday 15 September 2019

Social Sunday

Got to breakfast just on time, support from friends.  Finally admitted what was going on & we chatted about other things.  Borrowed a deck, looking forward to looking at it.
Good bacon.
Home in time for a nap before taking husband out.  Still in a good mood, fun chat there too.  Took him to his favourite for lunch.  Late lunch meant I could go to Yoga, got a nice position in front of yoga friend & she loves her stone.
Much better class than last time - gentle.  Useful.  Intend to go back while friend's on holiday.
Got the bunnies cleaned out & husband got them kale.  Fun watching them run around & hide food from each other.  Snacks in fridge for when I got back - glad I noticed they expire today, & I remembered them when I got back in.  Nice treat for watching tv.
Wind down for bed now, no rush because I have a late start tomorrow.
Interested in one of the courses I signed up for - glad I've found something to do.  Mindfulness explained in an easy way, also plenty of mindful breathing in the yoga.

Messaging friends.  Thankful for all my friends, & the support I have.  For the bubble of care I find myself in today, & when I was struggling earlier - being able to remember that I was in that bubble & find peace again.  That I have a safe & quiet space where I can just be...


No comments:

Post a Comment