Tuesday 17 September 2019

Even on bad days

Thankful that I enjoy this blog, it's a fun part of my routine thinking back over the day & highlighting my blessings.
Thankful I got an appointment & told the nurse I was scared & she was reassuring.  Having overcome it once, I can do it again.  Have time to think about the rest.  Had plenty of time to get parked & get there, & I got an easy space.
Thankful I live so close to the beach & the weather was dry, & a friend came down to see me & we had fun.  Pleased I can still be fun & have fun.
Husband left me with easy food & I'm going to eat tonight.
Enjoyed reading some short stories as I was finding books to lend a friend.  Glad I can read, & have all the books I want, & enjoy reading.  Very thankful there are things I enjoy.
Also glad a friend reminded me to try a grid, & for the time we did the portal & that I have the mangano calcite & felt better afterwards.
Thankful I have no obligations & can take time out guilt free when I need to.
Thankful taking the parcel to a neighbour opened up the opportunity to talk to her & get another source of support.  Thankful for all the people around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment