Tuesday 10 September 2019

Friends & a laugh

Glad I have paid sick days, & that my boss is easy to deal with in such matters, & that I had the sense to phone in & take the day off that I needed.  Happy for a cosy bed & a safe, secure house.  Thankful too for the understanding & support I have from the people I've chosen to confide in.
Glad I live near the beach & had a lovely walk & chat with friends, & I have my appetite back.

Glad too of an easy day today, that I woke early in a good mood.  Got to work & got to speak to my boss.   Managed to get some work done, & lunch was a good laugh. Enjoyed an evening with another friend, (remembered to give her some stuff I'd saved for her) & swapping messages with other friends now.  One messaged out of the blue!  Nice to be thought of.

Thankful I found husband's hammer, & that I've taken care of the washing up, & remembered to get lunch out for myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment