Saturday 17 November 2018

Workshop

I got up plenty early enough, got my bunnies cleaned out & there was no queue for fuel.
The guy in the car behind got to the shop first but held the door open & let me go ahead.
Got parked near the carpark edge & was in plenty of time for a wander along the river & the play area was empty so I had a go in the nest swing.
Still feeling out of sorts but I had lunch with one of the others that was pleasant time, & I liked the food.
Course was interesting & has given me something to think about.  Finally got a piece of lapis too & she'll look for a purple fluorite heart for me.
Have arranged a tarot meet, pleased about that.  A couple of the others are coming.
Found my way back to the car ok, & being near the carpark edge meant I didn't have to go far in the dark.
Got home ok, & husband's made me hot chocolate :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment