Tuesday 27 November 2018

all's well

I had a lovely conversation with my mentee, the final one of the mentoring relationship.  He was lovely in his feedback, I have a happy glow now ;-)
He appreciated the space to talk & said I listen well.  & he admires me, I've done a variety of things & made it all work for me.  I like the reminder of how far I've come, & that I could be a role model for someone ;-)

I also had a good conversation with my boss.  He trusts me to get on with whatever I think needs done.  I had a good day getting on with stuff.  Husband & I were having a chat & I know what I'm getting on with next.  My trouble shooting is gradually setting boundaries to the problem.

Went out for dinner with husband & his mate.  It was fun catching up.  The weather has been awful, & there was just enough room in the doorway of the restaurant for the 3 of us to hide.  The road was flooded outside when we left but I'd parked far enough up the road to be out of it.

Went to show a colleague how to do something, & managed to help out with a few other things. & I knew what I was doing in front of the boss :-)   I like that department, there's a friendly feel & the banter's entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment