Sunday 25 November 2018

Sundays

I love Sundays, possibly more than Saturdays.  A properly lazy day.

Tarot club was interesting, I got there in time with no bother, & one of the others was just in the carpark.  The waitress put the heating on for me.  We had good conversation, the cards are merely conversation starts, people like to talk ;-)  The cards were interesting, we are swapping ideas.

A friend lent me a book. They reassured me that my current attitude is justified.  I don't agree but I am glad they took my side :-)

I am glad for the freedom I have.  That husband wears headphones so I can be noisy.  For the time & space to do as I please.  That he spends time with me during the day but generally we get on with our own things.  & whilst it's light I can go for a wander around & get some steps...


No comments:

Post a Comment